How to Fix Stuck Lock Screen Rotation iPhone
Sometimes and somewhere the Lock Screen rotation iPhone stuck. It can happen to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Mostly, in the mode of portrait and landscape that your screen device stuck on your iOS device. You can easily get the issue cleaned right away. Just follow these steps to make it happen and continue enjoying your Apple device.
Testing Lock Screen Rotation iPhone App
Because there are apps that do not rotate, you need to make sure of doing a test using the certain apps that rotate. Depending on the content, you can use landscape or portrait mode or switch it. The Calculator app can easily to open for testing the rotation of your screen device. It is built in which means free to use. It does not rotate in your device? Then you can try these steps to follow:
- means Orientation Lock is on in the status bar. Just swipe it up from the bottom of the screen to turn it off to open the Control Center, then tap .
- Display Zoom should be turned off so that the Home Screen is rotated. This is if you have an iPhone 6 Plus or iPhone 6s Plus.
- Turn the Side Switch on or off if you have an iPad with a Side Switch.
If you have done the mentioned steps but without any change, then there are more help for you.
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
How to restart your iPhone or iPad device? Just follow these steps:
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button. This is done until the appearance of red slider.
- To completely turn the device off, just drag the slider.
- To turn on the device back again, just press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until seeing the Apple logo.
How to Restart Forcefully
If it is not responding to your actions, then you probably need to forcefully doing the restart. Just follow these steps to cope with the issue related iPhone lock screen:
- Press and hold the buttons of Sleep/Wake and Volume Down. Do this until you see the Apple logo for at least 10 seconds. This is especially applied on Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- On iPhone 6s and earlier including iPad and iPod Touch, just press and hold the buttons of Sleep/Wake and Home for at least 10 seconds. You should see Apple logo on the screen.
You can still do an action if your device not turn on. Check this out!